Junior High and Senior High Metta School is a National School which applies K13 as our national curriculum, supported by Cambridge program under the Indonesian Ministry of Education.
We have been faithful in preserving our grand vision of:
This is proven by the existence of testimonies, many achievements and recognition from year to year.
Our students are equipped with Mandarin skills as written and oral communication tool alongside English and Indonesian fluency. From grade 7, the student are prepared to achieve proficiency and have the option to take Hanyu Shuiping Kaoshi (HSK) or the Chinese Proficiency Test, which is an international standardized exam for Chinese proficiency.
Academic achievement is not the only purpose of our education system. We believe that our school is not only knowledge resources for our students but also a place to rehearse for our students before entering the real world out there. Health (physical and spiritual) development, social and aesthetic development also play important roles in our daily activities.
Our school provides various programs that emphasize holistic education as stated in our vision and mission. These programs are Mindfulness Leadership Training, Performing Art classes.
Monday – Friday
08.00 – 15.15
- Pendidikan Kewarganegaraan
- Bahasa Indonesia
- IPA & IPS
- Arts/Seni Budaya
- Physical Education
We prepare students from grade 7 to 9 (SMP) and grade 10 to 12 (SMA) with both national and international curriculum. Here are the assessments that students will take during their years with us.
For Junior High School
- Students will sit for Cambridge Lower Secondary Checkpoint Exam at the end of grade 8 to measure their progress in Cambridge program.
- Students will sit for Ujian Sekolah at the end of grade 9 as the mark of national curriculum accomplishment.
For Senior High School
- Students will sit for International General Certificate for Secondary Education at grade 10 as the mark of international curriculum accomplishment.
- Students will sit for Ujian Sekolah at the end of grade 12 as the mark of national curriculum accomplishment.
- Students can opt-in to take Cambridge A-Level Exam at the end of grade 12 as the mark of international curriculum accomplishment.
- Student Council
- Extracurricular Activities: Performing Arts, Cartoon Drawing, Photography, Cinematography, Sports, etc.
- Mindfulness Leadership Training
- Study Tour
- Field Trip